COBB Tuning Intake System – Ford F-150 EcoBoost 3.5L / Raptor 2017-2019
- 3″ Mandrel Bent Tubing with Wrinkle Black Powder Coating
- Injection Molded Reinforced Composite Airbox Lid
- Cell-Foam Gasket Seals Against Mud/Dirt/Debris
- Filter with 165% More Surface Area Versus Stock
- 304 Stainless Steel Clamps and Bracket
The COBB Intake for the second generation Ford Raptor checks every box that enthusiasts expect from a high-quality bolt on upgrade. The factory piping from the air-box is replaced with dual 3″ mandrel bent aluminum tubing to maximize airflow while custom silicone couplers ensure perfect OEM-like fitment. The injection molded – fiber reinforced airbox lid incorporates a closed-cell foam gasket to seal the filter from mud, dirt, and debris. Powder coated tubing, composite material, and a COBB nameplate transform the engine bay to look as sharp as the iconic Raptor exterior. With 165% more surface area over stock, the intake produces more air-flow and a more audible turbo sound when building boost at low RPM.
**REQUIRES COBB ACCESSPORT OTS OR CUSTOM TUNE**