COBB Tuning Turbo Blanket – Mazda Mazdaspeed3 06-13
- Direct fit for OEM and most Stock Frame Aftermarket Turbos
- Prevents components near turbocharger from heat soaking
- Better coverage of the turbine housing and DP flange compared to OEM heat shields
- Low Profile Retention Springs ensure WG actuator clearance and secure fitment
- Improves turbo acceleration
The COBB Turbo Blanket is designed to limit the amount of heat that is transferred from your turbocharger to your engine bay as well as keeping hotter exhaust gases that exit the system faster through decreased density. By limiting the amount of transferred heat, you extend the life of your under hood components, decrease intake temps, and improve the response from your car. Constructed with a fragmentized fire retardant volcanic rock outer layer (Rated 1500°F Direct Heat / 1800°F Radiant Heat) and internally insulated with high temperature calcium magnesium silicate wool (Rated 1800°F Direct Heat / 2300°F Peak Heat).